The academic architecture of the PGPM programme is divided into two semesters:
The first semester helps participants develop a strong foundation in core management fundamentals. Key features:
- Functional courses: Courses across Quantitative methods, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Information Management
- Individual growth: Communication skills, PG Lab, Science of Spirituality, Critical Thinking, People Management
(Click to Expand)
The second semester offers participants a deeper dive into their chosen area of specialization. Semester – II of the programme is divided into 4 phases:
- Phase 1 (Core Courses from one’s area of specialisation) – Mandatory courses in the respective functional area of specialisation: Business Analytics, Finance, Information Management, Marketing, Operations & Supply Chain Management.
- Phase 2 – Three weeks International Immersion at top international B-schools.
- Phase 3 and Phase 4 (Elective Phase) - Participants would get to choose from several functional, cross-functional, and general management courses. In these phase, participants are free to choose courses offered from other areas as well.
Participants are expected to complete at least eight credits from a particular area of specialisation to get a major in that area. This includes the 5 compulsory courses offered in Phase I and 3 elective courses that could be taken in Phase III / Phase IV. For eg: An IM participant will already earn 5 credits towards the 5 core courses offered by the IM area in Phase I. In addition to that, the participant will have to subscribe for 3 more courses (offered in Phase III and Phase IV in the IM area) to get a major in IM.
(Click to Expand)
Connect on WhatsApp Apply Now