Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university
- Five years of minimum and relevant full-time work experience before September 30, 2022
- GMAT/CAT scores accepted
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 31, 2017 - August 31, 2022, or CAT scores for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Submit your GMAT scores through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12)
- Last date for submission of GMAT score is August 31, 2022
- Applications to the class of 2023 will open in February 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form on the online admission portal by August 15, 2022. Please read the eligibility criteria in detail before applying.
- Application processing fee is INR 1500.
- Applications are examined for eligibility as soon as they are received.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of a composite score derived after considering their educational background, work experience and entrance examination scores (GMAT/CAT).
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail and through the admission portal.
- Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis typically from March to September.
- All shortlisted candidates undergo a group exercise and two rounds of interview.
- In the group exercise, applicants work on a business problem in groups of 4-5 and present a joint solution. The entire process is monitored by assessors to understand the applicant's independent thinking and also how they behave in a group setting.
- First round assesses the applicants on quality of past work experience, clarity on career goals, communication skills and critical thinking.
- Round two assesses the applicants on their value fitment with SPJIMR. Applicants are probed to get a better understanding of their personality elements including attitude, self-awareness, ability to lead/work in teams, care for society, among others.
- Rolling interview process is followed for admissions into PGPM. Outstanding candidates will receive an offer letter even before the closing date of admissions.
- Rolling Admissions and Early Offers help make the transition from a full-time job to a b school smoother.
- Disclaimer: Admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) at S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is strictly based on merit. We do not have any management quota. SPJIMR communicates directly with all the shortlisted candidates. Under no circumstances will SPJIMR appoint an intermediary (whether an individual or organisation) to approach any candidate with claims of confirmed admission, for a fee or otherwise. In case you or your family members receive offers from intermediaries, we recommend that you do not get involved in such transactions.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Class of 2022
|Sr. No.||Fee Details||Amount INR|
|3||Computer / IT services fee/|
Reading Material, Books/
Library & Database fee
|6||Career Services Fee||60,000|
|7||Fees for International|
|8||Estimated cost for airfare, visa fees,|
airport transfer, insurance
(Will be charged on actuals)
*Amount is indicative and subject
Participants must bear the expenses for food,
**Participant must bear the expenses for
The participant must possess a laptop
The participant must have an appropriate
Expenses for the Development of Corporate
The programme recognises that the participants will need to exercise authority and take responsibility for the performance of others. Its focus is on recognition of the values and skills each individual participant brings versus an effort to develop skills afresh. Placement is also designed to be an individualised process with personal company selection.
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a one-year full-time management programme (preceded by 3 months online learning), that enables candidates with 5 years of work experience and strong domain expertise, to move to expansive roles in general management.
On successful completion of the programme the participant will be awarded ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Executive’ (PGDM –Executive)
The Programme prepares candidates to lead larger teams and take on wider responsibilities in business through a pedagogy of learning by doing, case studies, interactive methods of teaching and business simulations form a part of the learning process. For complete details please visit www.spjimr.org/pgpm
No, it is compulsory and part of the curriculum. The expenses for the International Immersion are part of the overall fees.
Admissions Contact for PGPM
For any queries please reach out to:
Ms. Almas Shaikh
Manager - Marketing & Industry Integration, PGPM
As per the AICTE Notification (F.no. 1-101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019), all admission related grievances will be looked into by the institute's Grievance Redressal Committee (email@example.com) and the Ombudsperson appointed as per this notification.
For details on eligibility and the selection process Click Here