1. 21 month modular management programme without a career break, with the rigour and content of an Executive MBA Programme.
2. Convenient format - Minimal absence from work place – Total of 60 days on campus over 21 months (9 days residence on campus every quarter).
3. Application based learning – It is a rigorous and challenging programme where participants get to apply the learnings on campus immediately to their workplace through a host of application assignments and a major Capstone Project.
4. Experienced peer group – Most participants are company sponsored executives from our partner companies from diverse sectors while the programme is also open to self funded applicants. The collective professional experience of its participants enriches the learning environment.
5. Experienced faculty – Highly qualified faculty from SPJIMR with a mix of corporate and academic experience have taught our participants batch after batch. Practising managers from varied industries also are a strong pillar and give the latest and industry relevant management education.
6. Currently runs 5 batches in a year
PGEMP is accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK.
The AMBA accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education and is earned only by the best programmes across the globe.