The Programme has a credit distribution over two semesters as follows:
- Semester-I Total Credits -22.0
- Semester-II Total Credits -19.0
The Courses and Credits mentioned in the structure are indicative and may undergo change.
- General Management-I
- General Management-II
- General Management–III
These phases cover foundation, functional and general management courses respectively.
- In addition, participants will undergo workshops, guest lectures and other trainings.
- Specialization Phase: Courses offered in the functional areas of Finance, Information Management, Marketing and Operations & Supply Chain.
- International Immersion: Specialised courses at international partner schools in a three week period.
- Integration Phase and General Electives Phase: Courses offering integrative and cross functional learning.