Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university
- Five years of minimum and relevant (full-time) work experience as on December 31, 2020
- GMAT/CAT/XAT scores accepted. Online GMAT score accepted this year as a special case. (Can be submitted after the interview process)
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 15, 2017 - August 31, 2020, or CAT scores for the years 2017/18/19 or XAT scores of 2018/19/20
- Submit your GMAT scores through GMAC (Code: 6DQ_MJ-12)
- Last date for submission of GMAT score is August 31, 2020
Admissions & Early Offers
- Applications are examined for eligibility as soon as they are received.
- Outstanding candidates will receive an offer letter even before the closing date of admissions.
- Rolling Admissions and Early Offers help make the transition from a full-time job to a B School smoother.
- Applications are to be made online with a processing fee of INR 1500.
- The Last date for submission of the application form is July 31, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail.
- Interviews are conducted from February to September.
- Shortlisted candidates can opt for interviews in the cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Kolkata.
- In view of the current COVID lockdown, interviews are being conducted in an online mode.
The fee structure for the Class of 2021 will be updated shortly.
The programme recognises that the participants will need to exercise authority and take responsibility for the performance of others. Its focus is on recognition of the values and skills each individual participant brings versus an effort to develop skills afresh. Placement is also designed to be an individualised process with personal company selection.
For any queries please reach out to:
Ms. Anitha Rajkotwalla
Ms. Rajni Thapar