1. At least one of the following:
- A Master’s Degree / Equivalent in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (with a Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification with at least 50 percent marks)
- Five-year/four-year Integrated Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks
2. A valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/NET mgt. /MAT/XAT/PET score
Validity as follows:
- CAT - 3 years
- GRE/GMAT - 5 years
- XAT/MAT/PET - 1 year
- NET (Management). Qualified
3. The candidate must have obtained at least 50 percent marks in the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
4. Preferably three years of work experience which is relevant to their specialisation or in a related discipline. We believe that a first-hand experience of organisations is essential to create a scholar who can balance rigour and practice. Candidates with significant work experience (over 10 years) are also welcome, as long as they have the motivation and background to pursue a rigorous research programme.
A valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/NET mgt. /MAT/XAT score is required for admission to the FPM at SPJIMR. However, those applicants who do not have their scores by the application deadline can complete the form by entering the date by which they would take the test. Subsequently, upon receiving the score, they should inform the FPM Office at SPJIMR at the earliest. In case the test scores are not available on the date of the interview, applicants will sit for a Research Aptitude Test during their personal interview session at SPJIMR. Please note that all offers would be contingent on applicants submitting a valid NET mgt. score/MAT/XAT score by January 15th, 2021